Directing credits include the following. Clicking the highlighted titles will allow you to see a gallery or video sample of those productions.
- Thyestes, Randolph-Macon College Theatre Program, Ashland, VA.
- Eurydice, Randolph-Macon College Theatre Program, Ashland, VA.
- Kitimat, Pomona College Department of Theatre and Dance, Claremont, CA.
- A Vast Hoard, part of Gallery Secrets, co-produced by Chalk Rep and the Museum of Natural History, Los Angeles, CA.
- Adoration of Dora, choreography, co-directed by Dani Bedau and Janet Hayatshahi. Forest Avenue Collective, Laguna Beach, CA.
- A Man, his Wife, and his Hat, Moxie Theatre, San Diego, CA.
- The Rest is Silence, UCSD Thesisworks. San Diego, CA.
- mouth at each end, UCSD Winterworks. San Diego, CA.
- Notes from Underground, Assistant Director to Robert Woodruff, La Jolla Playhouse, San Diego, CA.
- Class Ick! de Cons Truck Ted, UCSD Art Gallery. San Diego, CA.
- Fish Without Bicycle, UCSD New Directions. San Diego, CA.
- 9 Parts of Desire, Mo’olelo Performing Arts Company, San Diego, CA. KPBS Patté Award for “Outstanding Direction.”
- Inside Story: Middle Eastern Tales, SDSU Theatre of the World Festival, San Diego, CA.
- The Turn of the Screw, Cygnet Theatre, San Diego, CA.